We believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe, comfortable home, and it is our mission to help those with intellectual disabilities exercise that right. To make sure your voice is heard, we work closely with you to develop a residential services plan based on your needs, interests and choices.
What We Believe Is Important to You
- A house or apartment in a safe neighborhood that is accessible to jobs, recreation, transportation, shopping, friends or family, church and other individual interests
- The freedom of choice – what to wear, what to eat, what to do
- The support of trained, professional, caring staff for everyday activities and emergency situations
- Transportation to medical appointments, recreational activities and church
- Life skill training within a patient, caring environment
- Participation in community and neighborhood events
- The ability to set and accomplish your own goals
We will work closely with you, your case manager, family member(s) and other significant persons in your life to develop a personalized plan of services based on your needs, interests and choices. For more information, please contact us today.